TDF Group has tried to provide a simple and clear description and we encourage you to read our Policy and to contact us if you have any questions.
Our Policy does not cover the data processing activities of other companies or organisations that advertise our services and/or products.
The person responsible for the processing of your data is:
- Técnica de Fluidos, S.L.U.
- Address: Avenida Las Palmeras, 18, Naves A-7-8-9, 28350, Ciempozuelos,Madrid, Spain
- Telephone: +34 902901498
- E-mail: email@example.com
What information do we collect?
TDF Group only processes personal data that is adequate, relevant and limited to the proper fulfilment of the purpose for which it was originally collected.
For example, if you request information, we will collect your contact details, such as your first and last name, telephone number or e-mail address. You may also submit your curriculum vitae to us in order to apply for selection processes.
We also collect information that your web browser automatically sends us each time you visit the Website. This information allows us to analyse and improve your experience and the overall quality of our services.
For what purpose do we process your data?
The data you provide us with are processed for the following purposes:
- To deal with your queries and requests for information;
- To send commercial communications and information of interest to you, in accordance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce (LSSI)
- To manage the commercial relationship
- To know your browsing preferences on our web pages in order to personalise, improve our services and maintain the security of the website.
If you are a job applicant, your data may be processed for the following purposes:
- To deal with your job application;
- To inform you about job vacancies in our organisation;
- To carry out personnel selection processes;
- To request employment references from the persons or companies in which you provide or have provided your services; and
- If applicable, to formalise your hiring as an employee.
How long do we keep your data?
If you have a business relationship with us, the data you have provided for this purpose will be retained for as long as this relationship with TDF Group continues and for as many years as is necessary to comply with legal obligations. In any case, your personal data will be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure that the data is blocked or completely destroyed.
If you are an applicant for a job, the data you have provided to us for this purpose will be retained until the job is awarded or until you exercise your right of cancellation. If you do not exercise your right of cancellation within one (1) year, your data will be automatically deleted.
When are we entitled to process your data?
We are entitled and empowered to handle and process the information you provide to us (i) when such information is necessary for the sending of the requested information, based on legitimate interest; (ii) for the management of the Website (and its associated services), based on legitimate interest; (iii) for compliance with mandatory legal obligations deriving from European Union or national law; and (iv) to send you commercial communications, in accordance with the LSSI. TDF Group will take the necessary actions to ensure that the personal data it collects, stores and processes from data subjects is used in a lawful, fair and transparent manner, complying with the obligations resulting from the applicable legal system.
Other than in the above cases, we will always seek your consent before processing your data. Consent will be the expression of free, specific, informed and unequivocal consent. You have the right to revoke the consent given for any purpose and at any time, without retroactive effect.
To whom do we communicate your data?
They will be communicated to Public Administrations or private entities that, due to legal obligation or operational necessity, must access personal data.
Your data may also be communicated to technological suppliers who provide services to TDF Group. Apart from the above cases, we will inform you in advance and ask for your consent before transferring your personal data to another private entity.
Will your personal data be transferred to third countries?
Yes, we inform you that we may share information with companies; in particular, we may transfer your data to technology companies or TDF Group companies that are located outside the European Economic Area. In such a case, TDF Group will only transfer your data if it is legitimised to do so, and subject to compliance with the guarantees set out in Articles 44 to 50 of the GDPR.
What rights do you have in relation to the processing of your data?
You have the right to obtain information about TDF Group’s processing of your personal data. Specifically:
- You have the right to access your personal data to find out what personal data we are processing, as well as the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when – among other reasons – the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the purpose of exercising or defending claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons relating to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. TDF Group will then stop processing your data, except on compelling legitimate grounds or in the exercise of legal defence.
- You have the right to portability, i.e. the right to have the personal data you have provided transferred directly to another data controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, where technically possible.
In the cases provided for by law, your data will be duly blocked.
You may exercise your aforementioned rights by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org We will respond to your requests as soon as possible and, in any case, within one (1) month of receiving your request. In certain circumstances, this period may be extended by a further two (2) months, in which case we will inform you in a timely manner within one (1) month of receipt of your request.
If you believe that the processing of your personal data is in breach of data protection regulations, or if you believe that we have not complied with your rights, you may lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority in your place of residence. In this regard, you can consult the different supervisory authorities on the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
In any case, before initiating any claim, please contact us at email@example.com, or by post to TDF Group, Avenida Las Palmeras, 18, Naves A-7-8-9,28350, Ciempozuelos, Madrid, Spain, in order to try to resolve the discrepancy amicably.
Do you have the right to withdraw your consent?
Yes, you may withdraw your consent at any time for those purposes for which you have given your consent.
- TÉCNICA DE FLUIDOS, S.L.U.
- Address: Avenida Las Palmeras, 18, Naves A-7-8-9, 28350, Ciempozuelos, Madrid, Spain
- Telephone: +34 902901498
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org